Sunday, December 19, 2010

6th Day of Christmas

Blazers were a big hit this year, we saw the basic one coloured ones, we saw the striped ones, i doubt if they'll go out in the year 2011, one thing i know about fashionistas is they like to be at the top of their game. african print jacket is the way to go!
On the 6th day of christmas, my true love gave to me

Blazer by Ejiro Amos Tafiri. i admit i'm tired of the peak shoulders but this blazer is so edgy n chic, i don't mind at all.
If you don't wanna go all africana with your blazer, you could try this Iris blazer by Nike Akinola with the peekaboo detailing

Even Rihanna was spotted wearing african print blazer though not designed by an african. its from gweh stefani's LAMB spring collection.
Lets support our own and buy Nigerian!

3 comments:

Chic Therapy said...

the 2nd blazer is on fire!too hot!

Jade Purple Brown said...

cool patterned blazers!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

Dee O. said...

I absolutely loooooove the blazer Rihanna was wearing, oh my goodness. If I can find it, I will definitely buy it!!!

That GOOD GOOD Blog