Thursday, December 16, 2010

Style Puss loves: Slits!!



Angelina at the salt premiere in versace

tiwa at the mamas in toju foyeh

























My current style love among others has to be the thigh high slit! its very daring and haute. fashionistas from angelina jolie to our very own red carpet diva tiwa savage have been spotted rocking this trend. Taking the thigh high trend to the extreme is Rihanna, i don't blame her though, she's got the body!

  I like the fact that the legs are the main focus, exposing the upper torso would make this look trashy. my fave look of this thigh high slit however would have to be blake lively in lanvin spring 2010 collection.

i love the brown nude and grey combination, the sleek hair n d brooch!
i noticed the use of drapery on the dresses. i think that glams up the look.
Would you dare to rock this look? my answer: once my pilates start showing effect.

2 comments:

Chic Therapy said...

I heart Blake Lively's slit, she kept it tasteful. I cant say the same for Tiwa and Angelina J.

Dee O. said...

I agree with Chic Therapy, I love Blake's dress :) Rihanna's is a lil too high for me but you're right, she definitely have the body for it!! And if you've got it, flaunt it! lol