Saturday, December 18, 2010

7th Day of Christmas

i've decided to blog fabulous ideas of style items that i'll love to get for christmas, made in Nigeria! the aim is just to expose my loves n faves of items designed in Nigeria. if in the process, someone decides to get it for me, i won't pretend not to be happy.
so on the 7th day of christmas, my true love sent to me

An uber fab detailed necklace by jewel by lisa. statement necklaces are what they are style statements!! i also love the ones by HVS which i guess is cheaper

you might also like the ones by ituen basi. celebs like kemi adetiba among others have been spotted rocking it.

rock em with a tank, rock em with a dress. if you buy at all, why not buy Nigerian!

3 comments:

Chic Therapy said...

i have the Ituen Basi one!and i heart it so much

Bibi said...

Awwie! I'm jealous! U have to put up a pic of hw u wear it!!

Shadders said...

Love it gorgeous