Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Happy new year to all my stylish readers. I have a few resolutions for my blog but i'll keep them to myself and hopefully you'll see the changes as the months go by. school will be resuming tomorrow so you'll see a little less of me but will try my best to keep updating you.
caught the vlisco bag in the editors pick in the latest edition of Fab magazine. and i honestly can say i never knew they were into production of handbags for sale. i had seen them in their ads but didnt know there were collections of bags.. of course i checked out their website and lo n behold not only bags but keyrings, bracelets and other accessories.
here are 2 of my faves;

messenger bags are still hot. this stands out with the african print detail. i would carry this class, the beach, shoots and so on. its very hand and would work with most outfits.


this mulberry meets hermes tote is lovely in this champagne colour. its no wonder it was sold out on the website. what i love the most about the bag is the african print lining


you can check out their web for more http://www.vlisco.com/

1 comments:

JEAN-PIERRE said...

it was a lazy sunday. I felt like i did noting all day. Cute bags