Tuesday, August 31, 2010

haute attack!!!!

The name has said it all. Spotted them in fab magazine for the first time and I was wondering why i hadn't heard about it. Each accessory is handcrafted so ''you can trust that each piece is a unique individual work or art and a labor of love'' stated by the designer and owner of the line Eleanor Anukam. These accessories would jazz up any old or boring outfit you have in your closet and beautify the ones you are rocking!
I see you eyeing some, you can contact hauteattack on hauteattack@gmail.com

4 comments:

Unknown said...

dey are really beautiful, and u said all dis were hand crafted.........nice

doyenne said...

Naija has got lotta talented pips,they r so nice..there wld cm a time wen everyone wld b proud to say all they r puttin on is made in nigeria,unlike hw it was in 90's...clothes,shoes,accessories...made in nig..love love

madame said...

@doyenne very true! I look forward 2 that day! I rily want the pink earring though, I'm in love, hope they are affordable.

Anonymous said...

Hey bbz, dis is wonderful...kip being a fashionista, n b sure I'd b lookin forward 2 more of ur blogs...needa set my fashion statement as well..nice one..kip it coming namesake..<3