Sunday, September 12, 2010

jidz limited collection- ''hand arts''

I call it hand art because they are works of art. Any lover of beautiful things will want to covet one or two if not all of the collection. Here are my fave pieces from the collection. Notice this is my second blog on accessories. I'm becoming an adept lover of accessories, they are fun and not hard to style except when they are overdone. you could wake up years of unused clothing in your closet with a purse or earrings.




i just see this bag with a purple dress and fabulous heels for a night out with my girls or a date.


my hp mini and i fell in love with this laptop bag. love how the gold contrasts n yet blends with the pink.  a unique and stylish way to carry a laptop


culture chic african are the words that came to my mind. whether its skinnies or a frock, this bag will finish up the look

'color yellow' many people are scared of this color cuz its loud. what better way to wear it than with accessories. this shade of yellow, mustard shade is a bit mellow but would still brighten up any outfit

this royal blue and gold bag is working for me in so many ways. the croc skin is a super plus! i see a white boyfriend shirt and tan shorts with this bag.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice work Bibi,tres impressive...keep it up!!!

Damie Smallz said...

I'm amazed @ wot I'm seein. Kip doin ur magic

Damie Smallz said...

I'm amazed @ wot I'm seein. Kip doin ur magic

Damie Smallz said...

I'm amazed @ wot I'm seein. Kip doin ur magic

Damie Smallz said...

I'm amazed @ wot I'm seein. Kip doin ur magic

Anonymous said...

Just desire to say your article is as astounding.
The clearness for your post is just excellent and that i could think you are an expert
in this subject. Well together with your permission allow me to take hold of your feed to
stay up to date with impending post. Thanks 1,000,000 and please keep up the rewarding work.


Here is my web page ... fairport