Monday, November 15, 2010

La Petit Marche': October Edition

Firstly i apologize for the late post! The October edition was the first I ever attended, I made sure I made it cuz i had missed the previous ones for various reasons. there were so many stalls, I didn't even know where to start from. I have to say I was impressed as most of the goods were made in Nigeria or designed by a Nigerian. It is a good place to pick up gifts for family and friends, even for yourself. With Christmas coming I urge you not to miss the November edition.

Stalls



jidz limited collection



home essentials


kuddy cosmetics


NACK


frockit rockit




<><>
<>
<><>
na'tees


shop meoki


maju

camcam sweets (my fave stand!)







Shoppers/Designers





tope alabi for frockit

oreka godis of the beat fm

    i enlarged this a bit cuz i love her look. first of all i think bob marley tees are dope! paired with a flared mini and detailed neckwear is gorge!
  • 


designer of maju
NACK rep
Those who create are rare; those who cannot are numerous. Therefore, the latter are stronger- Coco Chanel

P.S: Thumbs up to the innovators and organisers of LPM

4 comments:

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

Lovely pictures.!
Hope to see you at the november edition.

www.fashionphoenix06.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

It's unique, has new concepts and it's sexy without any exposure. Pls where can we purchase them? This is my e-mail address emygal4shizzle@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks

Bibi said...

All the goods can be purchased in the november edition of LPM at get arena. Although all items shown in the pics above might not be in stock as newer ones should be available.

Anonymous said...

Wen in November plss?